Professor Kaushala Prasad Mishra, a renowned name in Radiation Biology recently became member of the Commission on Science and Technology terminology of MHRD, Govt of India. Dr Mishra is on the Advisory Board of Biotech Express magazine also among other positions he has in various national and international organizations.
Dr Mishra’s area of interest are in the field of Life Science, Radiation Biology, Biotechnology, Bio Physics, and Chemistry. He has more than 280 research papers in the field of radiation biology in national as well as international peer reviewed journals like Biochimie and many others. He is Editor- in-Chief of Indian Journal of Radiation Research.
He is fellow/member of several national and international organizations in the field of Radiation sciences and biological sciences, few of them to be noted here are International Academy of Physical Sciences, The National Academy of Sciences, India, International Association of Radiation Research, Indian Biophysical Society, Asian Association of Radiation Research. In these and many other organizations he served as President, Vice President, Council Member, Counselor and General Secretary.
Dr Mishra has been honored with several awards also like Honored as ”Icon of Allahabad” by Indian Management Association, Allahabad, Awarded Life Time Achievement Award of Indian Society for Radiation Biology in 2006, Awarded Distinguished Professor Visiting Fellowship by Sydney University, Australia in 2005, Invited by WHO to Serve as Focal Scientist on Nuclear Radiation Effects in 2007.
Toward the role in new assignment after joining the Board of Commission on Science and Technology terminology of MHRD, he said, I look forward to make Indian Science community par with international standards and I will do what I can to serve best in favor of my country.
Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology was set up on 1st October, 1961 by a resolution of Government of India, Ministry of Education. Duties and Functions of the Commission are:
– To evolve and define scientific and technical terms in Hindi and all Indian languages and publish glossaries, definitional dictionaries, encyclopaedia.
– To see that the evolved terms and their definitions reach the students, teachers, scholars, scientists, officers etc.
– To ensure proper usage/ necessary updation/ correction/ improvement on the work done (through workshops/ seminars/ orientation programmes) by obtaining useful feedback.
– To coordinate with all states to ensure uniformity of terminology in Hindi and other Indian languages. (Through State Governments/ Granth Academies/ University Cells/ Glossary Clubs or other agencies).
– To publish/encourage publication of books in Hindi and Indian languages for popularization and usage of standard terminology.
BIOTECH EXPRESS magazine (BEM) is monthly news source of current and recent happenings of Global Bioscience and Life Science sector which includes but not limited to news and articles from Academics and Industry.
Click Image to read 5th Anniversary Issue …
AMONG MANY ACTIVITIES BRSI CONDUCT ANNUAL CONFERENCE ON THE RECENT HOT AND EMERGING TOPICS OF BIOTECHNOLOGY THUS FACILITATE DIRECT FLOW OF INFORMATION BETWEEN GLOBAL ACADEMIES AND INDUSTRIES.
BIOTECH EXPRESS Magazine (BEM) is providing latest Biotechnology and Allied Sciences news to Global community of Students, Researchers and Industry Professionals. BEM provides Current News, Opinions and Notices about Research, Hot Biotechnology Products, Biotechnology Jobs, Biotechnology Industry, Biotechnology Events, Biotechnology Business, Biotechnology R&D and Biotechnology Funding Grants from India and abroad.
E-mail to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com